George Smith Patton was a US senior officer who was famous for his rapid, offensive actions and hard-driving personality. An expert of armored warfare and tactics, Patton commanded crucial operations in the Mediterranean and European theaters of war, eventually leading the US Third Army in France and Germany after the Invasion of Normandy.
- Passive Abilities
- Extinguishers - Armored vehicles are immune to instant fatal explosions caused by critical hits.
- Hatch Lookout - More effective use of the top hatch increases the vision range of tanks to 38 meters, but makes the tank commander more vulnerable.
- 1 Star
- Repair Kits - vehicle crews deploy with repair kits, enabling them to fix critical damage of their vehicles without a repair truck.
- Hand Grenades - Submachine gunners, riflemen, and paratroopers deploy with 2 hand grenades.
- 2 Stars
- Improvised Armor - Provides extra +5 armor and decreases the chance to receive crirical hits for all tanks
- 3 Stars
- Sandbag Covers - Armored units can deploy a sandbag cover that protects against attacks (damage decreased by 25% from frontal attacks and 25% from the sides), but becoming immobile.
- 4 Stars
- Camouflage - Light tanks, recon cars, and towed anti tank units are more difficult to detect in light vegetation (effective detect range changes to 22 meters).
- Call in the Calvary - All the start of the mission, the crew of the strongest armored unit is promoted to elite status.
- 5 Stars
- Tank Periscopes - tanks deploy with periscopes, increases their vision range to 34 meters.
- Top Quality Fuel - Vehicles reach maximum speed 10% faster and receive a slight boost to their turning speed. Maximum speeds are unaffected.